RC-10 DD, RC-13 DD
Exceptional compaction uniformity. The values of drums linear static pressure allow performing a high-quality compaction on bridges, overpasses and close to residential and industrial facilities where the use of vibration rollers is impossible.
A wetting liquid plastic tank with a capacity of 800 l, as well as drum wetting system under pressure make it possible to obtain a high-quality surface of compacted layer.
STANDARD SET OF EQUIPMENT
- Cabin, equipped with heating and ventilation system with dust-protection function, two doors, panoramic windows, emergency flasher, sun visor and sun blind, outer rear-view mirrors, front and rear window wipers
- Warning light for movement on the road.
- Front and rear working lights.
- Adjustable scrapers.
- Drum irrigation system under pressure with interval regulation.
- Weight remote actuating.
- Adjustable driver’s seat.
- Audio indicators of engine temperature and oil pressure.
- Indicator of engine rpm speed and on-board voltage.
- Indicator of covered distance movement speed.
- Indicator of hydraulic oil temperature and amount; fuel amount.
- Indicator of wetting liquid amount.
- Position for car stereo installation (with connections).
ADDITIONAL SET OF EQUIPMENT
- Multifunctional display for roller operation monitoring and diagnostics.
- Car stereo.
- Sun blinds with electric drive.
- Air conditioning system.
- Safety belt.
|Operation weight, [kg]
|Operation speed, [km/h]
|Travel speed, [km/h]
|Compacting area width, [mm]
|Smooth drum line pressure, [kg/cm]
|Smooth drum line pressure, front/back, [N/см]
|Roll stability angle, [°]
|Average work time without refueling, [h]
|Engine power, [kWt]
|Height with cabin, [mm]
|Drum diameter, [mm]
|Front drum width, [mm]
|Rear drum width, [mm]
|Turning angle, [°]
|Outer turning radius, [mm]
|Inner turning radius, [mm]